Thursday 30 July 2015

Review: Agilite tactical RnR tee shirt. Part 1.

Some of you may be thinking how can you review a tee shirt? It's pretty basic? Well I ordered this shirt for something to wear under my combats at work and do a bit of PT in. Well for a tee shirt this seems to be made by angels! When I first put the tee shirt on to do my daily gym session I was amazed by the softness of the material. At first I thought this might be due to it being fresh out he pack, but when I wore it a few days later under my combats at work it felt as good as it did when I first pulled it on. The material wicks moisture away from the main points on your torso where ou sweat and still retain its dryness, if you get a tee in your size I promise you that if you use this for gym, combat or everyday attire you'll end up buying more. The RnR series of tee shirts come not just in the military olive green but a variety of civilian attire appropriate colours. If these aren't in your wardrobe or being under your uniform ask yourself why? Take it from me I never thought something so basic could be made so bloody well. On a personal level I would like to see a military brown one made because some units have specific dress policy regarding what you wear under your PCS shirt / jacket. If your looking for a decent tour tee shirt to commemorate you tour,excercise or course get in touch with the guys at Agilite in sure they can square you away.

This has now been changed into a two part review so I can review this tee shirt some more, plus it'll be a good excuse to get back into the gym. And I can get a few more pics of it in action.


For more from Agilite check out www.agilitegear.com

The Instagram account that this blog is linked to is continuing to grow but I can't bring more reviews to you without your help. Spread the word help make Gladius tactical the go to place for tactical reviews for the man on he ground. When I started this is was to sift through all the crazy expensive gear and pick the kit that any service member in the lower ranks can afford. This is the main mission and with your help it can continue. 

Thank you for all your continued support.

Gladius actual out.

No comments:

Post a Comment